What is a Gold Coat Ambassador?
The Gold Coat Ambassadors is a program for individuals to serve as the public relations arm and official host of the Denison Area Chamber of Commerce and to enhance the image and promote the Chamber. Gold Coat Ambassadors are members of the community who strive to help make Denison a better place to live, work, and do business.
Some duties of our Ambassadors include: attend ribbon cuttings, spread the word about local businesses, encourage businesses to be #TeamDenison and join the Chamber, volunteer for events, be active members of the Chamber, and always want the best for Denison and its businesses.
• Must represent a business or organization that is a Chamber member in good standing or be an individual Chamber member in good standing.
• Abide by the Standing Rules of the Denison Area Chamber of
Commerce Gold Coat Ambassadors. Attend all meetings of the Club,
including special meetings, unless excused.
• Attend Ribbon Cuttings, Chamber Mixers, Luncheons and other special Chamber events and meetings. Be in attendance and help host Annual Banquet and Clay Shoot.
• Call on and encourage both new and existing business and non-member individuals to join the chamber (each ambassador will be assigned to visit member businesses each month. Member assignment and information will be provided by the chamber).
• Wear Ambassador attire (Jacket, Name Tag, Shirt) to Chamber functions.
• Be responsible for expenses incurred in participating in official functions of the organization. Discounts will be provided.